MicroPette Plus Autoclavable Pipette (Adjustable & Fixed)
All BIOLOGIX pipettes have been quality tested according to ISO8655-2:2002 with calibration certificate. The quality control involves gravimetric testing of each pipette with distilled water at 22℃.
The MicroPette plus pipettes can be fully autoclaved and withstood steam sterilizes at 121℃, 1 atm for 20 minutes. The pipettes can be autoclaved without special preparations. After autoclaving the pipette must be cooled down and left to dry over 12 hours. It is recommended to check the performance of the pipette after each autoclaving. It is also recommended to grease the piston and seal of the pipette after each 10 autoclaving.
Features for MicroPette plus
- Fully autoclavable - Lightweight, ergonomic, low force design
- Digital display clearly reads volume setting
- The pipettes cover volume range of 0.1μl to 10ml
- Easy to calibrate and maintain with tool supplied
- Design helps avoid repetitive strain injuries
- Manufactured from innovative material
- Calibrated in accordance with ISO8655. Each pipette supplied with individual test certificate Features for multi-channel MicroPette plus
- 8 and 12 channel pipettes are available for standard 96-well plate
- Dispensing head rotates for optimum pipetting convenience
- Individual piston and tip cone assemblies allow easy repair and maintenance
- Compound material tip cone design allows visual seal verification - Can be used with universal style pipette tips
Here’s Biologix, ISO & FDA & CE certified manufacturer of Lab consumables for 15 years. Most products are sterile, DNase & RNase free and non-pyrogenic made of superior plastic materials.